Account Management Intern
Evolvez is hiring Account Management Interns to work alongside Co-Founders, Michael Spitalieri and Rich Anand. We will be hiring two types of Account Management Interns:
- Phone Interviewers
- Student Ambassador Managers
The Phone Interviewer position starts in July, while the Student Ambassador Manager role starts in August. The internships will run till the end of November with potential for extension pending internship performance. Start/end dates subject to change depending on when new clients are brought on by the Evolvez team.
We do not expect you to necessarily excel at performing both role types. Upon submitting your application, we will be assigning a written interview where you can share what role you are more interested in and why you would be a good fit. And really take time to think about which role you want instead of saying both.
- $14/hour for Phone Interviewers
- $15/hour for Student Ambassador Managers
- Approximately 5-15 hours / week, depending on the program size you will be managing
- Receive LinkedIn recommendations and references for future positions from Evolvez Co-Founders, Michael and Rich, pending internship performance.
- Receive incredible experience putting the marketing skills you have learned into practice.
In these roles, you will be responsible for ensuring our various Ambassador programs are running smoothly. You'll be on the frontline of what makes Evolvez work, while ensuring that student applicants and hires are getting a good experience.
- Phone Interviewers: Responsible for conducting 15 minute interviews with applicants
- Student Ambassador Managers: Managing the hired Brand Ambassadors on a weekly basis. Tasks include: sending weekly updates, communicating with individual Ambassadors, setting up/running group calls/Zoom sessions, etc. to ensure everyone completes their plan of action in a timely manner.
We are looking for individuals who not only: (1) can accomplish these responsibilities, but also; (2) have a consistent drive to go above and beyond in anything they do.
- For Phone Interviewers, you need to be comfortable on the phone. If you have any experience doing interviews or similar experience in the past, that's a plus, but not required.
- For the Student Ambassador Managers, we are looking for individuals who've held leadership roles in the past. You'll be managing students, so being able to personalize your communication with individuals, as well as holding teamwork sessions with a group will be needed from this role.
For both roles, it is preferred that you have Brand Ambassadorship experience yourself, especially for the Student Ambassador Manager role.