Social Media Marketing Intern
Evolvez is hiring social media marketing interns to work alongside Co-Founders, Michael Spitalieri and Rich Anand. This role is perfect for those who love creating content (both written and visual) as well as those who have a knack for utilizing and growing various social media platforms.
We are looking for individuals who not only: (1) can accomplish the responsibilities outlined below, but also; (2) have a consistent drive to go above and beyond in anything they do.
This internship starts in May and will run for ~10 weeks with potential for extension pending internship performance.
- Approximately 5-10 hours / week
- Receive LinkedIn recommendations and references for future positions from Evolvez Co-Founders, Michael and Rich, pending internship performance.
- Receive incredible experience putting the marketing skills you have learned into practice.
Selected individuals will be leading the charge on Evolvez' social marketing efforts. Responsibilities include but aren't limited to:
- Creating a branding strategy across specific social media platforms - LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, as well as executing on those strategies. We have filled the position for Instagram and TikTok.
- Research to utilize for content creation.
We do not expect you to necessarily excel at managing all social media platforms. We want to know which platforms you’re most comfortable growing. Upon submitting your application, we will be assigning a written interview where you can share this information with us.
- Proficiency on social platforms is a MUST: LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube. Not just being able to post content/track analytics, but also understanding branding strategies across different platforms.
- We are looking for those who have some sort of professional experience managing the social media platforms listed above.
- Good writer - you'll be creating a lot of content both for companies as well as students.
- Graphic design proficiency preferred. You don't need to know Adobe suite, if you can work your way through something like Canva, that suffices. But, by all means, this is not a make or break.
- Research proficiency preferred. Evolvez is in the college marketing space. It's important that you can come in, learn about the industry, and find important research - not only to utilize in content but also for your understanding of the space.