Curtn College Ambassador
Babson College ; Barnard College ; Bentley University ; Bernard M Baruch College, CUNY ; Boston College ; Boston University ; Brandeis University ; Columbia University in the City of New York ; Fashion Institute of Technology ; Fordham University ; Harvard University ; Manhattan College ; Massachusetts Institute of Technology ; New York University ; Northeastern University ; Pratt Institute ; St. John's University ; The City College of New York ; The Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art ; The New School ; Tufts University ; Tulane University ; University of Massachusetts Amherst ; University of Massachusetts Dartmouth ; University of Massachusetts Lowell ; Wellesley College
Ready to pull back the Curtn and experience the future of dating? Imagine if Tik Tok and Tinder had a baby… Curtn is a feed-driven, video-powered, social dating app designed for Gen Z. Users can discover people around them with fun and engaging prompt-based video profiles, and once connected, users can choose to text or video chat with their matches directly in the app.
Curtn prevents catfishing, ensures safe online dating, and most importantly, allows people to show off their personalities! On Curtn, users are encouraged to be their most authentic self, to engage with the people that interest them in their area, and find real connections. The next generation of mobile dating is here.
- $2 per account sign up + $25 bonus for every 25 sign ups.
- There is no minimum or maximum number of account sign ups an Ambassador can drive.
- Flexible working hours. There is never any set working hours. Ambassadors get what they give.
- Curtn branded masks and other promotional items will be provided to help further drive engagement.
- Work directly with the Curtn founding team on product development and app user testing.
- Highest-performing Ambassadors will be given a personal reference and consideration to intern in NYC (Summer 2021).
- Valuable entrepreneurial experience focused on marketing, sales, and communication for an up and coming startup.
Curtn Ambassadors are responsible for bringing on new users to the Curtn platform and generating account sign ups. An account sign up is counted when a new user creates a Curtn profile and uploads their first video.
- Curtn Ambassadors MUST have their own Curtn profile that is active and one they enjoy. We're looking for active users and brand advocates!
- Ambassadors MUST be in either the Boston or New York City metropolitan markets. If you are currently located here, but don't see your University on the list, please reach out to us!
- Well-connected on campus: greek life, club involvement, diverse background, etc