TheScore College Ambassador (Spring 2020)
Ball State University ; Bucknell University ; Butler University ; Cabrini University ; Carnegie Mellon University ; Central Michigan University ; Colorado College ; Colorado Mesa University ; Colorado School of Mines ; Colorado State University ; Colorado State University-Pueblo ; Drexel University ; Duquesne University ; Eastern Michigan University ; Ferris State University ; Franklin and Marshall College ; Gettysburg College ; Indiana State University ; Indiana University - Purdue University Fort Wayne ; Indiana University - Purdue University Indianapolis ; Indiana University of Pennsylvania ; Indiana Wesleyan University ; Kean University ; Lehigh University ; Michigan State University ; Monmouth University ; Montclair State University ; Muhlenberg College ; Northern Michigan University ; Princeton University ; Purdue University ; Ramapo College of New Jersey ; Saint Mary's College ; Seton Hall University ; Shippensburg University of Pennsylvania ; Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania ; Swarthmore College ; The College of New Jersey ; University of Colorado Boulder ; University of Colorado Colorado Springs ; University of Colorado Denver ; University of Denver ; University of Evansville ; University of Indianapolis ; University of Northern Colorado ; University of Notre Dame ; University of Pennsylvania ; University of Pittsburgh ; University of Scranton ; University of Southern Indiana ; Villanova University ; West Chester University of Pennsylvania ; Western Michigan University ; York College of Pennsylvania
As a College Ambassador for theScore, you will be tasked with marketing the brand and educating your peers about the unique offering. By utilizing your personal network and executing targeted outreach to various groups at your university, you will be the primary source of theScore and its services within the student body.
Your primary goal will be to utilize sales and marketing tactics to generate app downloads of theScore mobile app. You have the Spring semester/quarter to complete this. To apply, you must attend a university in the following states: Indiana, Colorado, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Michigan. If you attend a university in these states, but don't see it on the job listing, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get it added.
About The Score:
Millions of sports fans love theScore app and prefer it to the other guys. With rich scores, news and data covering all major teams and leagues, theScore has you covered for all your favorites. With lighting-fast score alerts and updates, easy-to-use navigation and a wide-variety of customization and personalization options, theScore has everything you need and nothing you don't in your favorite sports app. Come see what millions of other hard-core sports fans already know!
- $2 per app download + $25 bonus for every 25 downloads
- There is no cap to the number of app downloads you can drive
- Highest-performing Ambassadors will be given a personal reference for internships
- Valuable entrepreneurial experience focused on marketing, sales, and communication
- Generate app downloads using your unique tracking link. There is no cap on the number of downloads you can generate.
- Maintain a weekly goal for performance and come up with creative approaches for doing so.
- Communicate in a timely manner with the Evolvez team during the duration of the program.
- Greek Life members are preferred, but not required
- Well-connected on campus
- Ambassadors who are familiar with theScore or have used the app preferred, but not required.
- To apply, you must attend a university in the following states: Indiana, Colorado, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Michigan.
- If you attend a university in these states, but don't see it on the job listing, email us at email@example.com to get it added.