Dollar Shave Club College Ambassador (Spring 2020)
As a Dollar Shave Club Brand Ambassador, you will be tasked with marketing the brand and educating your peers about the unique services offered. By utilizing your personal network and executing targeted outreach to various groups at your university, you will be the primary source of Dollar Shave and its products within the student body.
Your primary goal will be to utilize sales and marketing tactics to generate sales of the introductory $5 Starter Set. You have the Spring semester/quarter to complete this.
- $5 per Starter Set sale + $50 bonus for every 5 sales
- There is no cap to the number of sales you can drive
- Highest-performing Ambassadors will be given a personal reference for internships
- Valuable entrepreneurial experience focused on marketing, sales, and communication
- Generate Starter Set sales using your unique tracking link. There is no cap on the number of sales you can generate.
- Maintain a weekly goal for subscription sales and come up with creative approaches for doing so.
- Communicate in a timely manner with the Evolvez team during the duration of the program.
- Greek Life members are preferred, but not required
- Well-connected on campus
- Ambassadors who are familiar with Dollar Shave Club or have subscribed to the service preferred, but not required.