Evolvez Brand Ambassador
Evolvez is the network for connecting college students with Brand Ambassador job opportunities.
We’re hiring Evolvez Ambassadors to encourage their friends and classmates to sign up for Evolvez and gain access to available jobs. In the past, we have offered jobs with Dollar Shave Club, The Economist, Panera Bread, AMC Networks and more.
Signing up for Evolvez is free and takes less than two minutes.
- At times, the Evolvez team will offer a referral bonus of $50/hire for certain job opportunities. We are currently offering a reward for the Dollar Shave Club and Economist positions.
- Those who influence at least 5 college students to sign up for Evolvez will receive a LinkedIn recommendation from an Evolvez Founder.
- Ambassadors have the ability to add this position on their resume/LinkedIn.
- Evolvez ambassadors also get first access to interview for future ambassador opportunities.
- Through this program, you will also have access to Evolvez co-founders Rich and Mike for any feedback or advice you may need related to present/future employment.
Evolvez Ambassadors are responsible for influencing at least 5 college students to sign up for Evolvez to start receiving emails from the Evolvez team about jobs available at their university.
There is no official start/end date for this position, as it is more of a network of ambassadors than an actual "job." Furthermore, students can work as an Evolvez Ambassador alongside any of our other positions.
Those involved in Greek life and clubs on-campus are preferred but not required.